Huron Valley Athletic Complex Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
Facility Rental Payment Policy
- Payment for reserved space is due at the time of reservation, or 60 days in advance of the rental date. Rental requests will be tentative until payment is received, and will be subject to cancellation if the space is requested by another customer.
Facility Rental Cancellation Policy
Demand for Huron Valley Athletic Complex (“HVAC”) facility space is very high during specific seasons. Please read and understand our cancellation policy to ensure that you give the proper notice should you need to cancel a rental.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All facility rentals must be cancelled 30 days or more in advance to receive a full refund of the rental fee.
- Cancellations received 20-30 days before the rental date will receive a refund of 50% of the facility rental fee.
- Cancellations received less than 20 days in advance will forfeit the entire rental fee. (see weather cancellation policy for exclusions)
- Any cancellations processed after payment has been received will be refunded as an account credit for use on future rentals in accordance with the timeframes referenced above.
Winter Weather Cancellation Policy:
If HVAC closes our facility due to weather events, the customer will receive a credit to their HVAC account for any rentals that were affected. If the customer’s organization chooses to cancel practice or games due to the weather and the HVAC facility is not closed, HVAC will NOT issue a refund for that rental fee. As with any facility rental, rental fees are based on the reservation of the space, not just the use of the facility.
Outdoor Winter Rental Cancellation Policy:
Due to the highly uncertain nature of outdoor rentals during winter months (November- March), we will allow cancellation the day prior to an event for weather related conditions (i.e. the field is not playable or forecasted to not be playable). Rentals may not be cancelled for temperature related decisions. Any fees would be credited back to the customer’s account for use on future rentals.
Program Registration Cancellation policy:
- All program registration cancellations must be submitted in writing, via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received 24 hours prior to the program start date will be refunded in full to the customer’s HVAC account to be used for any future program or rental at HVAC facilities.If a client further requests the refunded amount back to the original credit card, the charge must have occurred within the previous 90 days of sign-up to be credited back to the client in this manner. The credit charge back to the client’s credit card will have a 10% processing fee retained by HVAC.
- Cancellations received less than 24 prior to the program start date will result in no refund.
HVAC Program Cancellation Policy:
In the event that an HVAC program is canceled due to low enrollment, or other unforeseen circumstances, HVAC will offer a FULL refund to all families registered. Refunds will be processed as an account credit for use on future programs or rentals at HVAC facilities. If a client further requests the refunded amount back to the original credit card, the charge must have occurred within the previous 90 days of sign-up to be credited back to the client in this manner. The credit charge back to the client’s credit card will have a 10% processing fee retained by HVAC.