HVAC Indoor Facility Open!
We are happy to announce that our indoor facility is now open! Our fall outdoor programs and are in full swing and we are looking forward to indoor activities increasing as the colder weather arrives. Please watch for our email or social media marketing to sign up for indoor programs as we expect they will fill up quickly due to the limited capacity this year.
HVAC continues to be committed to the health, well-being and safety of our employees, customers and community. Our COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan is posted on our website, hvacsports.com. Please review these documents if you have any questions regarding our COVID response policies.
According to the most recent orders, customers MUST:
- Complete the HVAC Daily Admittance Form prior to participating or attending any event at our complex. (This form is available at HVACSports.com or by scanning QR codes posted throughout our facility)
- Stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Wear a facial covering.
- Bring your own water.
- Limit spectators to 2 per participant for outdoor sporting events.
- No spectators allowed for indoor athletic practices. (Due to capacity restrictions.)
- Practice social distancing between members of households other than your own.
We appreciate your patience as we work through the ever-changing regulations for business and youth sports. We recognize that this has been a season of uncertainty and we are committed to doing our best to ensure that our programs continue to provide our kids these much needed activities.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.